Type: Permanent Location: As above Salary: Negotiable
We are looking for a skilled electronics engineer who wants to be part of a growing company with experience in the UPS industry.
The candidate must have experience of and be expected to perform the following tasks:
- To service, commission, repair and install UPS systems.
- To service, commission, repair remote monitoring systems.
- To provide technical support to colleagues and customers.
- To carry out battery impedance testing and replacements
- To carry out service visits according to manufacturer’s recommendations
- To advise Head Office of any sales opportunities identified during the course of duties.
- To promote the company and act in a professional and diplomatic manner at all times.
- To adhere to quality standards at all times.
- Internal product training provided.
- Health and Safety training provided.
- Full Riello product training provided. (External).
The role involves a significant amount of driving throughout the UK and the preferred candidate will be motivated and hardworking. Regular weekend work availability is a necessity and we operate a call out Rota (typically 1 week in 4). The ideal candidate will be flexible and located with easy access to the Midlands and London.
Candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Recognised qualification in electronic and electrical engineering - other skills / backgrounds will be considered if the applicant has extensive experience as a UPS engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a UPS engineer
- Knowledge of inverters, converters, switchgear
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Pass full CRB check
Group Life Insurance
If interested then please send CV to Danny Shurey (National Service Manager): Danny.email@example.com